воскресенье, 29 сентября 2013 г.

7, 8 form Tenses

'I haven't seen Mark for weeks.' ' Well, I .....him this afternoon. Why don't you come along?'

meet
am meeting
have met 
 I ...... the floor for half an hour.
polished
will polish
have been polishing 
 'We'd better take a taxi to the station' ' Yes, the train..... in 15 minutes'
wiil have left
leaves
has left 
 'I ...... about buying a new car recently.' 'Really? What sort of car?'
thought
have thought
have been thinking 
 'Where is the newspaper?' 'I threw it away. I thought you.....reading it.'
have finished
had finished
finished 
 'I feel very tired.' 'How can you be tired? You .....a thing all day.'
haven't done
haven't been doing
aren't doing 
 'Cathy doesn't study enough.' 'I know. I'm afraid she.... her exam.'
won't be passing
won't pass
won't have passed 
 'There's someone here to see you.' 'Oh, that .... my sister. Send her in.'
was
will be
will have been 
 'Whose is this earring?' 'I don't know. I found it when I....the house.'
had cleaned
was cleaning
am cleaning 
 'I.... to reach Jane on the phone all day.' 'Don't you know? She's gone on holiday.'
tried
have tried
have been trying 
  'I want to visit Katie.' 'Well, don't visit her before five o'clock. She....'
is working
will have worked
will be working 
 'That.....like Dad's car.' 'It is. He must have finished work early.'
sounds
had sounded
has sounded 
  'Is that a new jumper?' 'No. I.....it from Laura yesterday.'
borrowed
had borrowed
have borrowed 
 '.....to the library today?' 'Yes. Would you like me to return your books?'
Will you have gone
Will you be going
Will you have been going 
        'How is your grandfather?' 'His condition.....day by day.'
is improving
improves
has improved

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий